What is income protection insurance?

Income protection insurance is long-term insurance that will pay out a monthly benefit in case you lose your income, due to illness or injury. It

Do I need home insurance?

It is required that you have home insurance in place at the time of the exchange of the contracts. At this point, you will legally

Do I need life insurance?

We would strongly recommend a life protection policy, especially if you have family and young dependants. The FCA want all mortgage and protection advisers to

What insurance do I need?

It depends on your circumstances. In any case, we strongly advise having life insurance in place if you have a mortgage. This can be a

Do I need landlord insurance?

We would strongly recommend a landlord’s home insurance. The landlord insurance not only covers the walls, roof, permanent fixtures and fittings but also can cover

What is HMO?

An HMO, or Houses in Multiple Occupation is a property rented to at least 3 tenants that share common areas, like kitchen and bathroom. A

What is property SPV?

An SPV, or a Special Purpose Vehicle, is a way of investing in property through a limited company. The company owns the properties and pays

Exiting the Site

You are leaving the site and we cannot be held responsible for the content on the external websites.