It is required that you have home insurance in place at the time of the exchange of the contracts. At this point, you will legally be responsible for the property even though you do not officially own it yet. If anything happens to the property, for example, a fire, you are obliged to bear the costs of the repairs.

Exiting the Site

You are leaving the site and we cannot be held responsible for the content on the external websites.