Expert Insurance Advice

We've got you covered

Working together

How We
Can Help

We do our best to make sure all our clients have insurance and are protected from the unexpected, but we know that one doesn’t fit all. We will assess your needs and help you decide what kind of protection you might need. If you work and have dependants your insurance needs might be different from a person who is single and self-employed. Contact us for a free independent advice.

Best price

We have extensive panel of insurers to find you the right deal.

No hassle

We are here to present all the options and help you chose the best cover.


Providing a friendly service and full support from quote to application.

Protect the good days

Life Assurance

Life assurance is a type of protection policy that will pay out set sum in case of a death or terminal illness, with life expectancy less than 12 months. Term life assurance is set up typically for a ‘term’, e.g. 25 years or the term of your mortgage. This is most common life assurance because is lower cost than whole-of-life insurance. If the person insured dies during the term, the insurer pays out, if not, the policy simply lapses.

Life insurance for families

Whole-of-life Assurance

Whole-of-life assurance is a type of insurance that covers the whole of life. Unlike the term policy, it will never lapse. This type of policy is more expensive as it is valid until your eventual death and the payout is guaranteed and tend to be arranged to cover potential inheritance tax liability.

Income Protection

Income protection is a long-term insurance that will pay out monthly benefit in case you lose your income, due to illness or injury. It will replace part of your income (usually 50-60%) and pay out until you are fit to go back to work or retire.

Income protection

Mortgage Payment Protection (MPPI)

Mortgage payment protection covers the cost of your mortgage each month in case you are not able to pay. This can be due to illness or losing a job. Usually the policy will pay for up to 12 months.

Critical Illness Insurance

Critical illness policy can prevent financial hard time in case of a serious illness. It will pay out a lump sum, that can be used on any purpose. This is a term policy and is often offered combined with life insurance policy but a claim will only pay once.

Critical illness insurance

Home Insurance

Building and content home insurance covers the cost of repairing or replacing your house and its content due to accidental damage by fire, weather or crime. Landlord home insurance is designed for the rental properties and often comes with additional features like rental protection and liability cover.

Relevant Life Insurance

It is also commonly known as Death-In-Service insurance and allows employers to offer life insurance policy to the employees. It is tax-efficient way for employers to offer additional benefit, which is paid out tax free to the family or trust.

Relevant life insurance

Health Insurance

Private health insurance covers the cost of medical bills outside NHS. It can cover additional services as dental care, eye care or physiotherapy.

Over 50 Life Insurance

With our over 50 Insurance, you don’t have to worry about leaving your loved ones with unexpected costs if you die. Guaranteed acceptance with no medical, immediate payout in case of the accidental death and payment holidays are just few of the benefits.

Book your free consultation today

Exiting the Site

You are leaving the site and we cannot be held responsible for the content on the external websites.