We would strongly recommend a landlord’s home insurance. The landlord insurance not only covers the walls, roof, permanent fixtures and fittings but also can cover the loss of rent in case of an insured event, change of locks if keys are lost or stolen or malicious damage caused by the tenants to the buildings.

Exiting the Site

You are leaving the site and we cannot be held responsible for the content on the external websites.