Home Insurance

There is no place like home

Expert Insurance Advice

Building Insurance

For freehold homes building insurance is a must. Cover for the building up to the reinstatement value.

Content Insurance

Cover your contents in case of fire, burglary or accidental damage. Phones, bikes and other items taken outside the home.


Non-standard home insurance would cover listed buildings, building works, previous flooding or subsidence.

Home Insurance Cover

Taking out appropriate home insurance is a way of safeguarding your home and your belongings against whatever life might throw at you.

What is home insurance?

Home insurance is a insurance cover for the property you reside in. It can cover building, content or combination of both. It protects your house and possessions in case of accidental damage or crime. 

What are the different types of home insurance policies?

 There are two types of home insurance cover:

Building insurance

Building insurance is extremely important if you own your home on a freehold basis. It covers the cost of structural damage to your home including fixings and fittings such as walls, floors, pipework or electrics. It would also include fitted kitchens and bathrooms.

Content insurance

Content insurance covers you against loss or damage due to fire, flooding, water leakage, theft or other similar issues. Content insurance is recommended if you own high-value items, such as watches, jewellery or works of art. The cover can include the items to be taken outside.

Benefits of home insurance policy

How much home insurance cover do I need?

The amount of cover will depend on your need. Talk to us and we will analyse your circumstances and help you decide on the right amount. It is important to take into consideration the following:

Once you have a policy in place, it is a good practice to review your home insurance needs every year. We can schedule an annual review with you and remind you to speak to an adviser to check if your cover is sufficient.

Book your free consultation today

Exiting the Site

You are leaving the site and we cannot be held responsible for the content on the external websites.